An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for an Agile Master (Proxy Product Owner) to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand/ Rosslyn/Home office rotational
Min years experience: 6+ years’ proven IT experience.
Level of Experience: Chief Expert
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
- Agile methodology exposure (Advantageous).
- Certification as Scrum Master (Advantageous)
- Project Management qualification (Advantageous)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage 2 technical full stack Java developer teams (4 people) as a Product Owner to fulfil the prioritised requirements for 2 applications using the Agile methodology.
- Collaborate with international Business Product Owners and colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Give structure to workshops and meetings to help lead and facilitate the team’s agile way of working. This includes facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization teams/Agile, i.e. “closing the loop” and “getting things done”.
- Creation of Product Backlogs with business stakeholders using JIRA.
- Monitoring team development progress and ensure that user stories are completed on time.
- Facilitate requirement clarification with business.
- First contact person for business for errors, issues, and new functionalities (feasibility testing).
- Refinement and prioritization of Product Backlog Items with business stakeholders using JIRA.
- Ensuring of the agreed quality (TeamDoR/-DoD and StakeholderRequirements).
- Assist business users with testing of the 2 applications.
- Approval of the developed Product Increments (Sprint Review).
- Budget steering, forecasting and planning (resources, infrastructure, licenses).