A great perm venture exists in the FMCG space in the Cape. A well established company seeks an Enterprise Architect to join their dynamic team.
Purpose of role:
- Develops the architectural framework and is responsible for providing thought leadership, advocacy, articulation, assurance, and maintenance of the ICT architecture discipline
- Align business processes, technology, and information into solutions that meet strategic business requirements and that are aligned to current and future enterprise context.
The Successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Tertiary level of education in ICT with Federated Enterprise Architecture Certification, E.g. TOGAF.
- 8 years + related Systems Management/ Architecture, Information Management, Infrastructure Management/ Architecture experience.
- Demonstrated competency in applying architecture frameworks and development methods including at least one of either TOGAF, DoDAF, Zachman, FEAF, or Gartner.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing solution architectures and strategies across multiple ICT domains.
- Knowledge of and exposure to the SAP, Salesforce & Microsoft software suite will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to ICT investment.
Exposure to and understanding of ICT governance methodologies such as COBIT and ITIL
For a full spec please email word format CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org