A great perm venture exists in the FMCG space in the Cape. A well established company seeks an ICT Infrastructure and Operations manager to join their dynamic team.
Purpose of role:
The Infrastructure and Operations Manager is responsible for the overall direction and management of the global ICT infrastructure landscape encompassing all aspects such as design, development, deployment, maintenance, support and enhancement.
The incumbent must provide thought leadership and must establish the company’s vision for an infrastructure architecture that considers future business demand, technology trends and developments.
Tasks and responsibilities: Not limited to
- Develop and maintain a global strategy and roadmap delivery considering future business demand, trends and regulations.
- Innovate and transform for the future of our Digital Core infrastructure related services
- Provide and maintain initiatives targeted at ensuring minimum downtime
- Service Level Agreement management
- Mitigate risk to business services and introduce services which add value to our business’s digital strategy.
- Incorporate and manage the adopted governance framework for application management into all guidelines, standards, policies and procedures
- Prioritise and plan demand
- Ensure stable infrastructure and operations environment.
- Manage infrastructure performance and the availability of critical components initiating corrective action where required
- Prioritise, plan and schedule upgrades and maintenance in collaboration with business functions, other ICT service areas and 3rd party service providers
- Manage portfolio of 3rd party service providers and associated service agreements
- Oversee department budgets and capital expenditures, so they need strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Contact Management
- Support a business focused culture within ICT
Skills and experience required:
- A relevant qualification computer science, information science or a closely related field.
- Minimum 8 years of ICT management.
- Proven practical experience in digital technologies and implementation thereof
- Cloud Hyperscaler platforms, SaaS, IaaS and Hyperconverged experience would be advantageous
- Exposure to the SAP software suite will be highly advantageous
- Seven or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities especially when it comes to directly addressing user issues with software, hardware, and servers.
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Gravitas to develop a framework for governance with proven experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Delivery and Service obsessed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists; the ability to sell ideas and process internally at all levels, including the board and investors.
Proven record of effective leadership, including the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities; building teams and consensus; getting things done through others not directly under his/her supervision; working ethically and with integrity.
Let’s get those applications across forward your details to email@example.com