An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a Software Developer_Senior Business Analyst Consultant (BWMS/SPARC Projects) to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand/ /Menlyn/Rosslyn/Home office rotational
Min years experience: 5 years overall BA experience of which 4+ must be on custom developed solutions.
Web and digital project experience advantageous. Agile working experience advantageous
Level of experience: Senior
Qualification in IT Business Analysis (Diploma / Degree)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing functional requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Master strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and method
Technical/Functional Skills required:
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Document requirements in appropriate format depending on methodology followed.
- Assist with identification and management of risks.
- Agile development methodology
- Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence
get your applications across to firstname.lastname@example.org…!