(1049) SAP SD Consultant
An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a SAP SD consultant to join their dynamic team.
Min Years Experience: + 5 years
Location:Menlyn and Midrand rotation
The successful incumbent will be required to conduct the following tasks:
- Interact with clients through meetings, calls and emails.
- Understand the business requirements, preparing ASIS, and TO-BE documents and get sign-off from users for Functional Design Specification.
- Analyse and scope End-user authorisation roles.
- Configure SAP processes.
- Prepare test data and execute/record testing (Unit, Integration & User Acceptance) of user stories, incl. regression & security testing.
- Preparing User manuals and conducting training to feature team & users.
- Preparing cut over strategy, present changes to Change Advisory Board, support post import checks and provide ongoing support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Production Support incident/problem tickets within defined SLAs.
- Process iDocs to progress the respective business processes.
- Periodically update functional documentation as enhancements are introduced.
- Proactively propose solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes.
Collaborate with other SAP and non-SAP feature teams.
Critical Skills Required:
- SAP SD Certification
- Strong understanding of the SAP SD processes with cross functional knowledge of other modules, especially SAP MM
- ABAP debugging beneficial (Workbench related knowledge of new development/enhancements).
- SAP testing knowledge of current tools & methodologies
- Professional competence in documentation tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mandatory - SAP SD
- Advantageous - SAP MM
For a full spec of skills and experience required and to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!